Your library card gives you access to a vast collection of print items, eBooks, audiobooks, streaming music and movies, DVDs, magazines, and more. You may check out 75 items with an adult or child library card. Due dates are listed on checkout receipts. Materials automatically renew if they are not reserved by others. Most materials may be renewed three times and returned to any branch.
Types of library accounts
- Adult - ID required, full browsing
- Child - limited borrowing, parent/guardian permission required
- Student - limited borrowing, access to the online library
- Computer Access Only - no ID required; access public PCs
- Virtual - allows Prince George’s County residents access to our online library, place holds on digital materials
LINK allows all Prince George’s County Public Schools (PGCPS) students access to library services using their 9-digit ID number