We can assist you in gathering age-appropriate resources from our collection for your students to use in the library, at school and from home. Notify your closest library about an upcoming assignment by submitting an Assignment Alert form.
Teacher FAQ Assignment Alerts
Invite a Librarian to Your School
Would you like a librarian to visit your school? Please call your local branch.
We can offer the following services for your class, school, parent-teacher meetings and workshops:
- Online resources demonstration including:
- eBooks and audiobooks
- tutoring, test prep, study tools
- language learning courses
- tech courses
- Career day talk
- Storytime or booktalk
- Family night presentation
- Year-round reading program registration
- Visit from the Curiosity Cube library vehicle
LINK Accounts for all PGCPS students
LINK allows all Prince George's County Public School (PGCPS) students access to library services using their 9-digit ID Number with PGCPS in front, no sign-up needed!
Ex. PGCPS100100100 (ID can be found on child's report card)
The last four digits of their number is the PIN. (Ex. 0100)
Learn more about LINK accounts
Student Card Applications for non-PGCPS students
- Student Card Agreement EnglishSpanish
These can be printed, completed and returned to the branch for processing.
- Parent Notification English Spanish
Please notify parents that their child is registered for a student card with these letters.
- Teachers, complete this form to get Student Library cards for your whole class. When done, send or bring the form to your local branch for card registration. Please allow at least two weeks for processing. English